Rick Perry vs. the World *
Tracking the 2006 Texas gubernatorial race.
* Now at the new Rick Perry vs World



Wednesday, March 02, 2005
 
It might not be the gubernatorial campaign, but...
While wandering through the flooded parking lots of my alma mater today, I saw 3 Barbara Radnofsky bumper stickers. I was a little surprised, since those are the first Radnosky bumper stickers or yard signs I've seen anywhere.

So I did some research, and it turns out her daughter is a junior at Rice. Maybe it's not so surprising after all. So of course I looked her daughter up on thefacebook. She lists her political views as liberal, and is in the Rice Dems group. And we have 4 friends in common.

Thefacebook is fun.



<< Home



Copyright 2005 Perry Vs World.
All rights reserved. Online Event Registration